- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate / M&A
- Criminal Law
- Data Protection
- Employment and Immigration
- Family Law
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Notary Services
- Project Finance
- Public and Administrative Law
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Transportation and Shipping
- Acquisition of Portuguese citizenship and other registration procedures
We have experience in assisting individuals with pre-marital planning, divorce negotiation and procedures, children’s custody, division of assets, adoption, probate, and litigation.
Our family lawyers’ team gives clients a comprehensive advice about legal rights, entitlements and obligations, and the different options available to settle any matters under dispute.
The breakdown of a relationship or marriage is an extremely intricate issue for all those involved and several decisions about children and property are due. Our approach to family law is to encourage settlements, not disputes. However, if there is no other option but to proceed to court, we have experienced trial lawyers who will do their best to ensure our clients’ interests are met.
Our aim is to generate value for our clients and our focus is on achieving the best results promptly and cost-effectively.