- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate / M&A
- Criminal Law
- Data Protection
- Employment and Immigration
- Family Law
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Notary Services
- Project Finance
- Public and Administrative Law
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Transportation and Shipping
- Acquisition of Portuguese citizenship and other registration procedures
Our firm covers the whole range of court proceedings in Macau, namely administrative, civil, criminal and commercial litigation, as well as arbitration and alternative dispute resolution methods, which have been an increasing way of solving contentious matters in Macau.
Our litigation lawyers have vast experience and have a strong preparation before going to court. We begin by first performing an extensive analysis to identify the case’s strengths and weaknesses so as to determine the most effective way of achieving a favourable resolution.
We also have extensive experience in relation to arbitration and alternative dispute resolution methods. In the past we have acted for clients in investment arbitration, disputes arising from sales of goods, joint venture and shareholder disputes as well as in major commercial arbitrations in the construction and public sectors.