- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate / M&A
- Criminal Law
- Data Protection
- Employment and Immigration
- Family Law
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Notary Services
- Project Finance
- Public and Administrative Law
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Transportation and Shipping
- Acquisition of Portuguese citizenship and other registration procedures
It is undeniable that public and administrative law affects all business activities and especially those that are in any way subject to statutory control or regulation. The founder of the firm worked as a high public servant thus bringing to the firm a vast network of contacts that allows us to provide not only legal advice that efficiently safeguards the clients’ interests but also to ensure that their needs are actually well looked after.
The firm’s assistance covers the whole array of administrative applications and it handles all sorts of disputes with regulatory and public entities. This support is founded on a detailed understanding of the extent of the public authorities’ powers and obligations and the impact of new and existing legislation on businesses.
In the end, our experience in handling complex regulatory litigation sets us apart from the other law firms, because of the depth and diversity of our regulatory experience.