Daniel da Silva e Melo attended the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra graduating in 2008.
Daniel undertook further studies in International Business Law at the University of Macau, Master’s degree Program, and attended the Summer Academy of International Business and Investment Law, promoted by the institute of European Studies of Macau.
Daniel joined the firm in 2015. Daniel’s practice has been dedicated on advising clients on corporate, banking and finance matters, including several financial arrangements.
Daniel’s practice focuses also on Intellectual Property, Litigation & ADR.
- Registered with the Macau Lawyers’ Association
- Summer Academy of International Business and Investment Law, Institute of European Studies of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Post graduation in International Business Law, Law School, University of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Law Degree (LLB), Law School, University of Coimbra, Portugal (2008)
- 2015 to date: Lawyer at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 2011 to 2015: Trainee Lawyer at Rato, Ling, Lei & Cortés – Advogados, Macau SAR