Tiago joined the firm in 2014 and has been since then active in several practice areas. Tiago’s practice has been focused on advising clients on corporate, banking and finance matters, assisting in all corporate and financial matters, including several financial arrangements acting for both borrowers and lenders.
Tiago has also been assisting clients on civil and administrative judicial proceedings, being also involved in several out-of-court negotiations and dispute settlements.
In addition, Tiago has a broad experience in Intellectual and Industrial Property and Data Protection matters, where both his previous professional life and academic tutoring have provided him with a strong professional experience and insight in these matters.
- Registered Lawyer with the Portuguese Bar Association
- Registered Lawyer with the Macau Lawyers´ Association
- Master Degree in Company Law, University of Coimbra´s Faculty of Law, Portugal (currently concluding the master thesis)
- Post graduation in Corporate and Business Law, University of Coimbra´s Faculty of Law, Portugal (2009)
- Law Degree (LLB), Law University of Coimbra´s Faculty of Law, Portugal (2007)
- 2014 to date: Lawyer, Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR and Lisbon, Portugal
- 2014: Legal Counsel at Rato, Ling, Vong, Lei & Cortés – Advogados, Macau SAR
- 2012: Legal Counsel (on secondment) at Vodafone Portugal – Comunicações Pessoais S.A., Lisbon, Portugal
- 2011 to 2012: Lecturer of Intellectual Property and Copyright Law, Lisbon, Portugal
- 2010 to 2013: Lawyer at PLMJ Pereira, Leal, Martins, Júdice & Associados, Lisbon, Portugal
- 2007 to 2010: Trainee Lawyer at PLMJ Pereira, Leal, Martins, Júdice & Associados, Lisbon, Portugal