Before joining Macau’s office, Pedro also worked at Manuela Antonio’s Lisbon office, providing support to the team in Macau.
Pedro has experience working abroad given his previous assignment as a special money market consultant in Zurich, Switzerland.
He is a fluent speaker of Portuguese and English, able to engage conversation in both Spanish and French, as well as a student and basic speaker of Arabic language.
Since joining the team, he focused his work mainly on Privacy Data Law and on Corporate and Banking Law.
- Post-graduation in Banking Operations – Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Portugal (2015)
- Post-graduation in Law and Security –Nova University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law, Portugal (2012)
- Law Degree (LLB), Lisbon University Faculty of Law, Portugal (2011)
- 2018 to date: Jurist at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries
- 2017: Money Market Consultant at BNP Paribas, Zurich Branch, Switzerland
- 2015 to 2018: Market Specialist at BNP Paribas, Portugal
- 2013 to 2015: Debt Collections at Banco Português de Investimento (BPI), Portugal