Regina has joined our law firm in 2007 and her main areas of practice are Family Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, and Real Estate and Construction.
In such capacity, Regina has been involved in representing several domestic clients, notably construction developers in dispute resolution and civil litigation involving property law before judicial courts. She has also experience in advising on acquisition, sale and leasing of housing, offices, shops, parking areas, etc., as well as in assisting developers and investors in all phases of the transactions.
In addition, Regina has been actively working in several Family matters, including in divorce, judicial separation, parental rights, adoption and inheritance proceedings.
Regina´s past experience in the Government Head Office Auxiliary Bureau provided her with extensive know-how on the policies and procedures of the Public Administration.
Regina also has experience in corporate and criminal matters.
- Registered Lawyer with the Macau Lawyer’s Association
- Law Degree (LLB), University of Macau, Macau SAR (2007)
- 2011 to date: Lawyer, Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 2007 to 2011: Trainee Lawyer, Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 1999 to 2007: Senior Administrator, Government Head Office Auxiliary Bureau, Macau SAR