Vanessa’s multi-country study experience provided her a cross-cultural perspective of legal systems. As a Jurist, Vanessa assists her lawyer colleagues in a variety of matters, but she has particular interest in the practice areas of Corporate / M&A, Gaming, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, as well as Real Estate and Construction.
Vanessa offers communicational and interpretational supports in various languages, including Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Master’s Degree in Law – Corporate Law/ Corporate Law Branch (LLM), Faculty of Law of University of Coimbra, Portugal (2018)
- 58th Annual PFL Course, Faculty of Humanities of University of Lisbon, Portugal (2015)
- Law Degree (LLB), Faculty of Law of University of Macau, Macau SAR (2014)
- Honours Programme, Honours College of University of Macau, Macau SAR (2014)
- 2021 to date: Lawyer at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 2018 to 2021: Trainee Lawyer at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR