Daniel da Silva e Melo
Daniel joined the firm in 2015 and has been dedicated on advising clients on corporate, banking and finance matters, assisting in all corporate and financial matters, including several financial arrangements acting for both borrowers and lenders.
In addition, Daniel advises on all matters of aircraft finance, acquisition and leasing, acting for owners, banks and lessors, and he also assists clients in the relationship with regulatory agencies.
Furthermore, Daniel has a broad experience in Regulatory & Compliance as well with Insurance & Reinsurance matters.
Daniel’s practice focuses also on Gaming, Intellectual Property, Funds & Investment Management and Dispute Resolution & Litigation.
- 2015 to date: Lawyer at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 2011 to 2015: Trainee Lawyer at Rato, Ling, Lei & Cortés – Advogados, Macau SAR
- Registered with the Macau Lawyers’ Association
- Summer Academy of International Business and Investment Law, Institute of European Studies of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Post graduation in International Business Law, Law School, University of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Law Degree (LLB), Law School, University of Coimbra, Portugal (2008)
- Aviation Finance and Leasing 2021, p.383-387 – Chambers Global Practice Guides View here
- Doing Business in Macau: Overview – Thomson Reuters, Pratical Law View here
- Interactive Map: Asia Aerospace – Holman Fenwick Willan LLP View here
- World Aircraft Repossession Index Third Edition, p. 99 – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP View here