Daniel da Silva e Melo
Daniel Melo joined the Macau law firm in 2015 and has been dedicated to advising clients on corporate, banking, and finance matters, assisting in all corporate and financial matters, including several financial arrangements acting for both borrowers and lenders.
In addition, Daniel advises on all matters of aircraft finance, acquisition, and leasing, acting for owners, banks, and lessors, and he also assists clients in their relationships with regulatory agencies.
Furthermore, Daniel has broad experience in Macau Regulatory and compliance as well as Insurance and reinsurance matters.
Daniel’s practice focuses also on Macau Gaming, Intellectual Property, Funds, investment Management, and Dispute Resolution and litigation.
Daniel graduated with a Law Degree from the University of Coimbra, Faculty of Law, in Portugal.
- 2015 to date: Lawyer at Manuela António – Lawyers and Notaries, Macau SAR
- 2011 to 2015: Trainee Lawyer at Rato, Ling, Lei & Cortés – Advogados, Macau SAR
- Registered with the Macau Lawyers’ Association
- Summer Academy of International Business and Investment Law, Institute of European Studies of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Post graduation in International Business Law, Law School, University of Macau, Macau SAR (2009)
- Law Degree (LLB), Law School, University of Coimbra, Portugal (2008)
- Aviation Finance and Leasing 2021, p.383-387 – Chambers Global Practice Guides View here
- Doing Business in Macau: Overview – Thomson Reuters, Pratical Law View here
- Interactive Map: Asia Aerospace – Holman Fenwick Willan LLP View here
- World Aircraft Repossession Index Third Edition, p. 99 – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP View here